
*Disclaimer #1: This list excludes the obvious like world peace, eradicating poverty/racism/injustice/AIDS/etc, wishing for everyone I know and love to become millionaires and stay healthy forever, etc.
*Disclaimer #2: This list is strictly made up of "wishes" that are impossible or unattainable or likely to never happen. I've left off possibilities that could happen in my lifetime.
I Would Wish For. . .
1 - Palm trees and a [clean] beach within 10 minutes of DC.
2 - A speeding lane on the highway designated for women with very small bladders or severe pms cramps.
3 - To be serenaded by Juanes over dinner; to go out dancing with Madonna.
4 - X-ray vision.
5 - Tax deductions on shoes and handbags.
6 - My loans to be paid all at once by a generous and mysterious philanthropist.
7 - One pill that would get rid of digestive problems for the rest of my life.
8 - To collect plane-fuls of rapists, pedophiles, molesters, politicians and lawyers, and have them disappear mysteriously over the Pacific Ocean (sorry, lawyerly friends).
9 - To eat a countless number of mint chocolate-chip sundaes and strawberry-rhubarb pie without any caloric consequences.
10 - Thorough and precise genetic testing to predict any diseases I (or my loved ones) will get in the future.
11 - Cures for any of the diseases I (or my loved ones) will get in the future.
12 - The power to press "mute" if anyone is ever talking my ear off.
13 - Floor seats to every single University of Maryland basketball game for the rest of my life.
14 - To be Oprah for a day.
15 - To be a man for a day.
16 - To grade all of my professors or supervisors and have that affect their salaries.
17 - The ability to communicate with ghosts.
18 - The ability to transport to Iran or St. Louis within minutes.
19 - For an SUV that doesn't guzzle gas, fits all of my friends, and can fly. Made by Toyota, of course.
20 - To tell my [ex] boss what I really think.
7 comments:
Hey, great to meet you last night...
thanks lemmonex, same here! can't wait to test out your recipes.
And now, despite the temperature outside, I crave ice cream. There's a Cold Stone across the street...
Also, I believe you and I to be like two ships passing in the night.
ummm. not sure how to respond to that, I-66. but i'll make sure to comment likewise on your blog :).
Just that we were probably no more than 40 feet from one another and we did not meet.
aww, kassyk tried to get your att'n but you were preoccupied. next time!
Yeah, she told me what happened when I was preparing ot leave. If she'd just thrown something at me that would've done the job.
Post a Comment